Covid-19 Vaccination Center
Our team at The Shot Clinic has been working diligently to provide information and availability regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine. We will be updating this page regularly, to ensure the most accurate and recent information is available.
The Shot Clinic does NOT have a waitlist for patients who are ineligible to receive the vaccine at this time.
Vaccinations are available by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Currently, The Shot Clinic is only able to vaccinate patients who meet the eligibility criteria for Phase 1A and 1B (as defined by the Arkansas Department of Health).
Phase 1A Eligible Patients:
Healthcare Workers (includes healthcare professionals AND other workers who work in the healthcare setting – EXAMPLES: Receptionists, technicians, clerks, and janitors)
Long-Term Care Facility Staff
Long-Term Care Facility Residents
EMS Patient Transport/First Responders (paramedics, EMTs, firefighters, and police)
Primary Care Clinics
Urgent Care Clinics
College/University Student Health Centers
K-12 Health Clinics (includes school nurses)
Blood Donation Centers
Phase 1B Eligible Patients:
People ages 70 and older
Teachers and school staff
The following documentation is required at the time of appointment:
1) COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form (signed and completed)
CLICK HERE to download a copy of the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form
2) Copy of Driver’s License
3) Copy of Medical Insurance Card
4) Copy of Prescription Insurance Card (if separate from Medical Insurance Card)
COVID-19 Vaccines are available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Walk-ins will not be accepted.
Please note the following:
- The Shot Clinic will only be administering the COVID-19 Vaccine to patients deemed eligible by the Arkansas Department of Health.
- Making an appointment does not guarantee you will receive the vaccine.
- We reserve the right to cancel your appointment if you do not meet eligibility requirements and/or do not provide required documentation. It is unlikely that we will be able to vaccinate you outside of your scheduled appointment time. Please be on-time for your appointment to ensure we are able to provide you with the vaccine!
If you believe you meet the eligibility requirements, please click the link below to schedule your appointment!
Note: Upon completing our appointment form, our COVID-19 Clinical Team will validate your eligibility. If determined to be INELIGIBLE (based on Arkansas Department of Health Guidelines), a member of our team will cancel your appointment. If your appointment is canceled, you will receive a notification to the email address you provided when scheduling your appointment.
More Vaccine Information and Fact Sheets
COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form
Arkansas Department of Health Covid-19 Vaccination Plan
Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet
V-Safe Fact Sheet